Skip to main content

EDEPOLY 2018/2019 Departmental Cut Off Marks and Points On Official JAMB Admission Screening And Post Utme

EDEPOLY 2018/2019 Departmental Cut Off Marks and Points On Official JAMB Admission Screening And Post Utme


Federal Polytechnic Ede EDEPOLY 2018/2019 Departmental Cut Off Marks and Points On JAMB Admission Screening And Post Utme Form is Out, see the official details here.
Know that JAMB has pegged the official cutoff marks for Federal Polytechnic Ede EDEPOLY to be 180. So below are courses and department with individual cut off marks. Federal Polytechnic Ede EDEPOLY 2018/2019 Official portal is federalpolyede.edu.ng
For Aspirants who choose Federal Polytechnic Ede EDEPOLY as 1st choice or 2nd choice e
Also take note that your WAEC or any other O’level result should be complete in other to partake for this year 2018/2019 admission screening exercise. Remember that all 2018/2019 information about Federal Polytechnic Ede EDEPOLY appears first on
Afrikmouth.blogspot.com

To get high chances of getting this year’s Federal Polytechnic Ede EDEPOLY admission, you have to score high in the 2018/2019 Federal Polytechnic Ede EDEPOLY post utme admission screening exercise. Most students who scored below 40 percent in PUME result lost their admission because they didn’t revise Federal Polytechnic Ede EDEPOLY post utme past questions and answers. We have Federal Polytechnic Ede EDEPOLY complete past questions and answers from when Federal Polytechnic Ede EDEPOLY started conducting post utme till up to date. The answers to the questions has been solved and attached to the year. The price of this Federal Polytechnic Ede EDEPOLY post utme past questions and answers cost N500
You can request for yours at the comment box.



Before you start reading Federal Polytechnic Ede EDEPOLY cut off marks and point in various department, consider the following.

Federal Polytechnic Ede EDEPOLY aspirants and Prospective Candidates are advised to choose less competitive courses  which are very important, there are many courses and department in Federal Polytechnic Ede EDEPOLY that people doesn’t know about, I advice you carry out your research in those courses for science, choose industrial physics, industrial chemistry, biological sciences, Mathematics/ statistics. For art choose English, Please check your JAMB 2018/2019 brochure to choose certain courses, after deciding on the course to choose kindly check if your four subjects in jamb and 5 relevant subjects in O’level fits in for the course by clicking here to see the JAMB UTME 2018/2019 Subject Combination For All Courses And Departments. If you are concerned about the Federal Polytechnic Ede EDEPOLY Admission Screening post utme date, it is likely to take place around July/August 2018. So make sure you don’t have problems in JAMB and your O’Level result.
All Engineering courses – 200 and above in jamb and 60% in post UTME
All Basic medical sciences courses 180 and above in jamb and 50% and above in post UTME
Professional and highly competitive courses – Law, medicine and surgeon, pharmacy 240 and above in jamb and 85% and above in post UTME
All Agricultural and educational courses is 120 – 180 in some institution and 20% and above in post UTME
All courses in other faculties like Art, commercial, physical and natural sciences are 180 and above in JAMB and 40% in post UTME.
If your course/Department wasn’t listed above ask us about it in the comment box below this page and we would reply you.

For candidates with JAMB score of 200 and above, know that the professional and competitive courses you register in Federal Polytechnic Ede EDEPOLY would require extra post UTME high score, unless you will totally loss the whole Admission in Federal Polytechnic Ede EDEPOLY, please ensure you purchase this post UTME past questions and Answers from us and start revising for the Federal Polytechnic Ede EDEPOLY post UTME is fast Approaching.

If your departmental cut off mark wasn’t listed here, comment on the comment box, and we would reply you immediately.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to my future wife

To my future wife I found myself thinking about you today. Wondering where you are, what you’re thinking and doing at the moment. Are you Adumadan or Aponbepore? Or the mixture of both? Just want you to know that I'm waiting to know you. I promised to raise my hand amidst the cloud, I promised to blink my eyes out of every shadow of fears, Once I noticed it was you, I have seen the light,  Don't be surprised if I mentioned your name and I know the line on your face So, I may call you by your tribe. I surely know the color of your eyes. But till then, Stay wherever you are and be with me, keep yourself just the same way am keeping myself for you. For I'm still waiting, Waiting for the queen that will sit beside me forever, till death do us...  Waiting for the bone..... and flesh of my flesh Waiting to see we two as one My dear I have kept myself safe in His arm, Cus I know the Earth is not safe for the heart, Though, some years back I was a captive of a large audience, but n

3 EASY WAYS TO EARN ONLINE

1.Write and Get Paid Do you want to earn money online? A website was built on the efforts of readers just like you. Readers who didn’t have any experience as writers but decided to put a list together and send it in. So here is the deal: You will be payed for your efforts. You don’t need to be an expert—you just need to have English equal to that of a native speaker, a sense of humor, and a love for things unusual or interesting. Join You do not need to have any relevant experience or hold any particular qualifications, but you do need to: Possess excellent creativity Have a keen eye for detail Show a passion for content creation Stay on top of trends Create To help you out with some ideas, the lists that our readers love the most (and the ones we will most likely pay for) are lists that are offbeat and novel—lists that are looking at something normal in an unexpected way (ways college makes you dumb, for example), unsolved mysteries, hidden knowledge (things

Just to say thank you

Just to say thank you I know I'm not perfect But you love me anyway You accept every piece and bit And make me smile everyday You picked me up from the mouldy pit, You blessed me abundantly telling me that's just a bit. Thanks for the fear, Thanks for the tears, Thank you so much, many lost years. Thanks to the moon, And thanks to the sun, Thanks for the threats  and lessons of life, Thanks for causing so much strife. I wanted so much to say, For all the dept if I'm to pay. And in all the puzzle if I'm to play But lastly, For the love and for the care, For the peace of mind I have received, I will not but thank you for taking my life.