Skip to main content

FUTA CUTOFF MARK 2018/2019 and DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF POINTS

FUTA Cut off Mark 2018/2019 and Departmental Cut off Points Points Points Points Points

FUTA Cut off Mark 2018/2019 and Departmental Cut off Point.
FUTA Cut off Mark 2018/2019… Federal University of Technology Akure, FUTA cut off mark for 2017/2018 has been released – See more details below;

FUTA Cut off Mark
There are certain criteria to be observed by students before being admitted to study in any of the courses in any university. One of these which include meeting the required cut of mark for each schools as well as the courses itself.  It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for the admission into a particular course.
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basic of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
JAMB Fixed Cut-off Mark
Following the scrapping out of post UTME by the federal government, the Joints Admission and Matriculation board (JAMB) had given a bench mark of 180 and above for candidates applying for Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education. Hitherto, the Federal University of Technology Akure has follow suit in the 180 general cut of mark of JAMB.
You might ask questions like: I had 180 and above but was not still given the admission to study my desired course?
Candidates with higher scores are first considered; in admission basics, candidates with lower scores though might meet the cut off mark of 180 may likely not be admitted. In fact, it is the higher your scores, the higher the chance of being admitted.
Departmental Cut off Mark
The Federal University of Technology Akure does not really have a specific cut off mark for courses. However, candidates who have scored a minimum of one 180 in UTME examination is eligible to apply for admission into any of their choice courses.
Due to the high number of students wishing to study in the Federal University of Technology Akure , the admission processes is competitive and an admission is given based on JAMB score and O level grades.
Below are courses offered in the university as well as their cut off mark;
1. AEC – 50
2. AGE – 50
3. AGP – 50
4. AGY – 50
5. ANA – 64.38
6. ARC – 70.63
7. APH – 50
8. ARE – 50
9. BCH – 62.5
10. BDG  – 59.25
11. BIM – 50
12. BIO  – 50
13. BTH – 50
14. CHE – 50
15. CPE – 68.38
16. CSC – 62
17. CSP – 50
18. CVE – 70.25
19. EEE – 75.38
20. ESM – 50
21. EWM  – 50
22. FAT – 50
23. FST – 59
24. FWT – 50
25. IDD  – 50
26. MCB – 61.13
27. MEE – 69.13
28. MET – 50
28. MME  – 61.13
30. MNE – 50
31. MST – 50
32. MTS – 50
33. PHS  – 63.13
34. PHY  – 50
35. QSV  – 60.88
36. RSG  – 50
37. STA – 50
38. SVG – 65.25
39. URP  – 50
Candidates MUST meet the minimum UTME scores for their chosen courses; have the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the JAMB Brochure and the requisite ‘O’ Levels subjects at credit level.

Nature of Admission Screening
The Federal University of Technology Akure holds her admission screening exercises within a week or couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases. Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed for the pre-screen ing exercise when once it is being announced.
Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are: SSCE result and JAMB registration print out only.
It is often important that a candidate arrive early and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screen on the JAMB scores and their SSCE result.
The second phase of the screening is after the admission lists might have been released. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise. Here all documents such as;
Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.

Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status
slip
Address and Locations
The Federal University of Technology Akure is located in the heart of the town of Owerri, Ihiagwa, Nigeria.
Contact US @ vc@futa.edu.ng , registry@futa.edu.ng
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about FUTA Admission 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to shared this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to my future wife

To my future wife I found myself thinking about you today. Wondering where you are, what you’re thinking and doing at the moment. Are you Adumadan or Aponbepore? Or the mixture of both? Just want you to know that I'm waiting to know you. I promised to raise my hand amidst the cloud, I promised to blink my eyes out of every shadow of fears, Once I noticed it was you, I have seen the light,  Don't be surprised if I mentioned your name and I know the line on your face So, I may call you by your tribe. I surely know the color of your eyes. But till then, Stay wherever you are and be with me, keep yourself just the same way am keeping myself for you. For I'm still waiting, Waiting for the queen that will sit beside me forever, till death do us...  Waiting for the bone..... and flesh of my flesh Waiting to see we two as one My dear I have kept myself safe in His arm, Cus I know the Earth is not safe for the heart, Though, some years back I was a captive of a large audience, but n

3 EASY WAYS TO EARN ONLINE

1.Write and Get Paid Do you want to earn money online? A website was built on the efforts of readers just like you. Readers who didn’t have any experience as writers but decided to put a list together and send it in. So here is the deal: You will be payed for your efforts. You don’t need to be an expert—you just need to have English equal to that of a native speaker, a sense of humor, and a love for things unusual or interesting. Join You do not need to have any relevant experience or hold any particular qualifications, but you do need to: Possess excellent creativity Have a keen eye for detail Show a passion for content creation Stay on top of trends Create To help you out with some ideas, the lists that our readers love the most (and the ones we will most likely pay for) are lists that are offbeat and novel—lists that are looking at something normal in an unexpected way (ways college makes you dumb, for example), unsolved mysteries, hidden knowledge (things

Just to say thank you

Just to say thank you I know I'm not perfect But you love me anyway You accept every piece and bit And make me smile everyday You picked me up from the mouldy pit, You blessed me abundantly telling me that's just a bit. Thanks for the fear, Thanks for the tears, Thank you so much, many lost years. Thanks to the moon, And thanks to the sun, Thanks for the threats  and lessons of life, Thanks for causing so much strife. I wanted so much to say, For all the dept if I'm to pay. And in all the puzzle if I'm to play But lastly, For the love and for the care, For the peace of mind I have received, I will not but thank you for taking my life.