Skip to main content

The lost friend(Olagunju Olayemi Josh)

The lost friend
Even though I was young when you first came,
When you came with all the blessings in abundant,
When you promised to give a smoothly life,
You’ve pledge to show me the wrongs and rights unbound.
Vividly, I can remember all that you told me,
In my dreams, teaching me how to have different thoughts,
Thoughts to life and nature.
You thought me how reach and read the heart of man,
In faraway land and nearer pasture,
In daylight and night span,
You’ve thought me how to reason in different season.
Alas! I have lost a treasure to a place called home,
A measurement to measure my wages pace to mim
e.
You are gone only for gossipers to whisper,
For the lost of you, I left home for Rome,
You are gone but you’ve left a stain that no one can touch nor counter,
Your traces and your signs tells me you’ve assigned works for me,
The burden on my spirit deserves no pleasure,

Pleasure to my insane desire.
I’m lost to some heart believers,
But I know much more of what I admire,
I might have fallen to the hands of deceivers,
But now I’m the ONLY ghost that burns the unholy trier.
Come home oh lost friend,
You are gone for ages,
Yet, your spirit in me still trend.
You are gone and disappeared to the sky like flames of ashes,
You are gone telling me never to bend,
I will work in your righteousness and sing your praises in all my verses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to my future wife

To my future wife I found myself thinking about you today. Wondering where you are, what you’re thinking and doing at the moment. Are you Adumadan or Aponbepore? Or the mixture of both? Just want you to know that I'm waiting to know you. I promised to raise my hand amidst the cloud, I promised to blink my eyes out of every shadow of fears, Once I noticed it was you, I have seen the light,  Don't be surprised if I mentioned your name and I know the line on your face So, I may call you by your tribe. I surely know the color of your eyes. But till then, Stay wherever you are and be with me, keep yourself just the same way am keeping myself for you. For I'm still waiting, Waiting for the queen that will sit beside me forever, till death do us...  Waiting for the bone..... and flesh of my flesh Waiting to see we two as one My dear I have kept myself safe in His arm, Cus I know the Earth is not safe for the heart, Though, some years back I was a captive of a large audience, but n

3 EASY WAYS TO EARN ONLINE

1.Write and Get Paid Do you want to earn money online? A website was built on the efforts of readers just like you. Readers who didn’t have any experience as writers but decided to put a list together and send it in. So here is the deal: You will be payed for your efforts. You don’t need to be an expert—you just need to have English equal to that of a native speaker, a sense of humor, and a love for things unusual or interesting. Join You do not need to have any relevant experience or hold any particular qualifications, but you do need to: Possess excellent creativity Have a keen eye for detail Show a passion for content creation Stay on top of trends Create To help you out with some ideas, the lists that our readers love the most (and the ones we will most likely pay for) are lists that are offbeat and novel—lists that are looking at something normal in an unexpected way (ways college makes you dumb, for example), unsolved mysteries, hidden knowledge (things

Just to say thank you

Just to say thank you I know I'm not perfect But you love me anyway You accept every piece and bit And make me smile everyday You picked me up from the mouldy pit, You blessed me abundantly telling me that's just a bit. Thanks for the fear, Thanks for the tears, Thank you so much, many lost years. Thanks to the moon, And thanks to the sun, Thanks for the threats  and lessons of life, Thanks for causing so much strife. I wanted so much to say, For all the dept if I'm to pay. And in all the puzzle if I'm to play But lastly, For the love and for the care, For the peace of mind I have received, I will not but thank you for taking my life.